Total Pageviews

Friday 6 April 2012

Credits for using Savitur (Cosmic Sun) Image for preparing Gayatri Mantra drawings

I am creating these Gayatri Mantra drawings with the images of Gayatri Mantra and other images from Several websites. One of the image which i use in most of my Gayatri Mantra drawings is Savitur(Cosmic Sun) image from Deva Deep website.

Credits

I create this Gayatri Mantra website with the help of several websites. 
One of those website where i use the background Savitur(Cosmic Sun) image
and some information on Gayatri Mantra which i take from the Web Site of

Thank you Deva Deep for giving permission to me for using your images in my website http://sites.google.com/site/gayatrimantrameditation/home
and also in my present web blog on gayatri mantra.


No comments:

Post a Comment